ULTECHNOVO 2pcs1 Silver Dish Cylindrical Gold Jewelry Purity Dishes Melting Torch Aluminum Crucible Ceramic Resistant White Copper Metal Cup Foundry Cup, Crucible- Melt Temperature Spout
- Ceramic Crucible Bowl:Choice the fused silica as the main material, made using modern ceramic processing technology, mainly used in alloys, platinum, gold and other high-temperature melting alloys.
- Ceramic Melting Crucible:Energy Saving- This Melting Crucible Cup with good heat conduction properties, can greatly shorten the melting time, save energy.
- Crucible Bowl:The graphite crucible has good thermal stability, suitable for emergency heat or cold usage condition.
- Refining Crucible: Crucible- This Melting Crucible Cup choice the fused silica as the main material, made using modern ceramic processing technology, mainly used in alloys, platinum, gold and other high- temperature melting alloys.
- Metal Melting Crucible Cup:Ceramic cauldrons are great for those who use the torch method to melt materials.
Sold：189 Wished: 36 Followed: 15
1 x Crucible
melting cup copper Choice the fused silica as the main material, made using modern ceramic processing technology, mainly used in alloys, platinum, gold and other high-temperature melting alloys, high temperature over 1800 degrees, high purity, resistance, high strength, high heat-resistant, high shocks resistance.Melting Pot 00X7.copper casting crucible – Material: Ceramic.furnace torch Features- Color: White.High Purity Refining Crucible 00cm/3. – Size: 10. – Designed for Melting Gold, Silver, Copper, Brass, Aluminum and More!- Widely used in electric light, semiconductors, optical communications, metallurgy, building materials, chemical, mechanical, electrical, environmental protection and other fields. – Good thermal conductivity properties, it can greatly shorten the melting time and saved energy. – Fine workmanship and appearance ensure its popularity and practicality. 93X2. 36 inch. 75X2. 00X6. – High purity, resistance, high heat resistant, high resistance
There are no reviews yet.